About the Company
Solvere One, has established a top-level brand that focuses on network security and proactive management solutions as a chosen provider of IT services and consulting. Inspired to assist organizations during the current global financial crisis and beyond, Solvere One focuses on corporate partnership, proactively managing technology that proves vital for business productivity and growth, while reducing the cost of IT ownership. We provide an executive level, white-glove support. Therefore, applicants need to multi-task duties and prioritize according to client needs and schedules. Highly qualified candidates will be self-starters, highly motivated and eager to contribute to the well being of the organization while operating in a fast-paced environment.
Solvere One, is seeking a highly-qualified candidate at one of our clients to administer, support and maintain desktops, laptops, mobile devices, peripherals and all associated operating systems and applications for all users in a multi-site corporate environment.
- Perform employee onboarding IT functions for new employees and contractors including setting up user accounts and computer logins, establishing email addresses, phone system logins/pin numbers, and distributing computer, cell phone, and other equipment.
- Perform employee off-boarding IT functions which include the collection of equipment and deprovisioning of computer/security access.
- Work service requests and help desk tickets on a daily basis.
- Provide metrics and reporting as directed
- Maintain existing IT monitoring systems
- Take corrective action; provide root cause analysis and suggest improvements
- Maintain appropriate tools to assist in the execution of duties
- Maintain appropriate and current documentation
- Suggest improvements and seek additional training to maintain skills necessary to execute duties
- Other duties may be assigned by management
Examples of key duties are interpreted as being descriptive and not restrictive in nature.
- Ability to administer and support all versions of Microsoft Desktop OS.
- Ability to service and support a wide variety of end-user hardware and peripherals at a standard level.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
- Some knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, WINS, Anti-Virus software and networking troubleshooting
- Ability to work varied shifts when needed
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask, and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with excellent technical, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external technology partners to ensure end to end quality of all products, services, and systems
- Employees will be expected to interact in a professional and courteous. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
"In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire."